Hi all I am new to VB.NET and created a windows app in VB.net which connects to my sql server...
Now I have a html page in my localhost/geomap/index.html which contains mostly javascript....

Now I want to create a app in vb.net that would go through a recordset and place the answer in the text box in the localhost/geomap/index.html page and bring back the answer i get from that page to the database...

Now All I am asking is for someone to guide me on info or a sample code to start me off because I am totally confused on how to do this...

Can I take my javascript(index.html) page and place it in my window console application in vb.net and how?

Thanks
Shan

Contributors
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ericstenson

It's more complicated that you would think, but it isn't obscenely complicated. You can control the web browser by code. It will also require you to use a timer (at least I would be using a timer to look at the browser at specific intervals and to progress it through the various steps).

You need to start the project and ask a specific question, though, generally speaking DW users don't provide whole projects...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.