1st lol..im new here, so hi every1 ;)

ok my Question now..:-/

i have a problem to put an image on my MDI form which i also using an active skin in all forms including the MDI form..

can anyone tell me how can i show da Image on MDI form, coz its closing MDI Childs form to open. i mean, how can i put da image backward ?

n ehm..wat syntax should i use to close an mdi child forms using the EXIT button on top right ?

ty veyr much :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

ufff sorry i mean...TY VERY MUCH lol :D

i have a problem to put an image on my MDI form which i also using an active skin in all forms including the MDI form..

You mean to show picture as you mdi form background?
- On MDIForm Properties set Picture with your current picture.

n ehm..wat syntax should i use to close an mdi child forms using the EXIT button on top right ?

Private Sub MDIForm_Unload(Cancel As Integer)
Dim pil As Variant
  pil = MsgBox("Anda Yakin ingin Keluar?", vbOKCancel, "Exit Confirm")
  If pil = 1 Then
    End
  Else
    Cancel = 1
  End If
End Sub

yeah, but coz of the activeskin the picture wont show, there's no style properties that i can change into Graphic instead of Standard on MDI..did u know sth bout it ?

its the same with Label, if we're using a ordinary label n not the skinlabel, then the words wont show..

im sorry if i confuse u with it Jx_Man..:sad:

You mean to show picture as you mdi form background?
- On MDIForm Properties set Picture with your current picture.

Private Sub MDIForm_Unload(Cancel As Integer)
Dim pil As Variant
  pil = MsgBox("Anda Yakin ingin Keluar?", vbOKCancel, "Exit Confirm")
  If pil = 1 Then
    End
  Else
    Cancel = 1
  End If
End Sub
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.