Please suggest me a project topic for Engineering(CS) final year with details.
I want to make project in C #

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Thats a rather large area of suggestion - what areas of engineering are you interested in, what areas can you see anything you might feel would be worth writing an app for..

So nothing in the past few years of study have ever prompted you to think "hey, this would make a great final year project".

What, were you just along for the ride and hope the magic piece of paper will guarantee you fame and fortune?

Even if we give you topics, the next inevitable question would be "how would I do it", because you've just demonstrated that you can't think for yourself simply by asking the question.

So nothing in the past few years of study have ever prompted you to think "hey, this would make a great final year project".

What, were you just along for the ride and hope the magic piece of paper will guarantee you fame and fortune?

Even if we give you topics, the next inevitable question would be "how would I do it", because you've just demonstrated that you can't think for yourself simply by asking the question.

I only wanna some new ideas that help me to think more broader,if you can than pls send me some ideas with details.
Thank you for reply

I guess my questions were a waste of my band width?

commented: Welcome to the world of "suggest a project" dim-wits :) +21

> if you can than pls send me some ideas with details.
Could do, but I'm not.
I've made plenty of suggestions on other forums on this site, but they just get ignored. So I really don't give a toss about "suggest a project" threads anymore.

Imagine this scenario in a few years time, at your first job interview (with your nice glossy degree in your hands). The interviewer asks
"So, what motivated you to choose this project and what problems did you face along the way?"
Now, if you actually get off your ass and get down to some self motivation, you'll be able to come up with a pretty good answer.
Otherwise your "Umn, some dude on the net suggested it and I did some googling" is NOT going to get you a job.

I guess my questions were a waste of my band width?

i choose multiple file download and upload as my final year project. Please give me some suggetions.

I know this not new project but i m beginner and my professor can't help me in choosing project topics because all are freshers and have no good experience of teaching.

Could do, but I'm not.
I've made plenty of suggestions on other forums on this site, but they just get ignored. So I really don't give a toss about "suggest a project" threads anymore.

Imagine this scenario in a few years time, at your first job interview (with your nice glossy degree in your hands). The interviewer asks
"So, what motivated you to choose this project and what problems did you face along the way?"
Now, if you actually get off your ass and get down to some self motivation, you'll be able to come up with a pretty good answer.
Otherwise your "Umn, some dude on the net suggested it and I did some googling" is NOT going to get you a job.

i choose multiple file download and upload as my final year project. Please give me some suggetions.

I know this not new project but i m beginner and my professor can't help me in choosing project topics because all are freshers and have no good experience of teaching.

Could do, but I'm not.

Could do, but I'm not.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.