hallo to all web masters and vb masters out there. I need your help in making my project in relation to VB and web link. Is it possible to detect all the links in a particular web page?
I have a button "GO" then I have a 2 webpage "main.html" and "page1.html". The main page has the link which is capable of opening page1.html. When I click the "GO" button in my VB program, the button will detect the link found in the main page and link it on the page1.html. . .can anyone help me? pls

Thank you so much,
Neil

hallo to all web masters and vb masters out there. I need your help in making my project in relation to VB and web link. Is it possible to detect all the links in a particular web page?
I have a button "GO" then I have a 2 webpage "main.html" and "page1.html". The main page has the link which is capable of opening page1.html. When I click the "GO" button in my VB program, the button will detect the link found in the main page and link it on the page1.html. . .can anyone help me? pls

Thank you so much,
Neil

hello At firest you should konw kind of links tha are some type 2 are simple (<a href=) and (link) you can find then in a page easyliy using inster functuon but links created with scripts are not simple to find
goodluke X27

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.