I am creating vb appliction in which there are 20 forms i want to create two command buttons named current and previous forms. Can anybody tell me how i can do this ?
I want guide line.

Thanks in advance
regards

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi,

How are the Forms Named..?
You can code, if it is Named Sequential.. Say
Form1, Form2, Form3..

Regards
Veena

Are you going to make that form behaves like a wizard form?

No forms are not the sequence forms I gave different name to all forms like AdmissionFrm , blockwiseFrm etc
Actuially I have two forms for viewing information and when I select one option from the treeview it opens one form say form blockwiseFrm and when i click other option it opens other form say districtFrm. So when i click districtFrm then i want to see the blockwiseFrm information using Previous button. I make one previous button and store blockwiseFrm in the form object say frm but what is happening is it reloads all data in the blockwise form but i want to see the data which i previously saw there.

Hi,

Say, you have Populated FirstForm based on some DistrictName/id.. Now, Keep a Global Variable to save that ID, When you load district form, in Formload, check if that ID <> blank/zero, then Re-load the data accordingly...
Other option is not to unload the prev Form, Just Hide it.. :
Me.Hide
And when you want to show it again, Me.Show

Regards
Veena

yEAH! I agree with Qveen, used the hide button then make a global variable that stores the name of the form...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.