Am using VB6.0

Can anyone help me to slightly Add a Yes/No Messagebox, in a way that buttons' captions are View/Edit, like Yes/No?

Plz Help me

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You need to design your own compoent for that.

A good tool to use for message boxes and other vb tricks is MZ-Tools 3.0 and it is free for vb 6

A good tool to use for message boxes and other vb tricks is MZ-Tools 3.0 and it is free for vb 6

Thanks For Ur Reply, i`ll install this MZ - Tools 3.0.. There is available message box. but i need change yes button as View and No button is Edit how it is possible... Help me..

Hi,

Why dont you design your message box using Form, Label and Buttons?

> Click Add Form from project menu
> Choose "Dialog" from the templates

yes if you want that format you must create it.

maybe you can send like WM_* messages to the message box window or something?

To some degree you can manipulate the msgbox, but if you haven't noticed, new message boxes in Vista and subsequently, Windows 7, have a nice look you can't get in classic VB without making your own - such as the high resolution icons. By making your own message box, you can support the higher resolution icons in an image control and give your application the updated look of the newer OS's.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.