Hello :
I have this problem that Ineed to solve can you help plz??....

write aprogramto generate a business travel express attaachment for an income tax return. The program should request ias input the name of the organization visited, the date and location of the visit,and the expenses for meals and entertainment,airplane fare,loding,and taxi fares.(Only 50% of the expenses for meals and entertainment are deductible) . Sub procedures should be used for the input and output .

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I replied to the post you made in my solved thread - I'll not bother repeating it here and will give a link to it instead - http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post1054950.html#post1054950

You can ignore the part about making a new thread, because you've already done that. The rest of it unfortunately still applies...

these are your requirement. but it is difficult to solve your problem. plz say the specific question. then it is easy to solve your problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.