Member Avatar for mwaqas1990

Hey I m new in programming and I've spend 3 month on c# and now want to participate in imagine Cup with my team. and Looking for topic and the first requirement of imagine cup is:

Your entry must address a social cause connected to the 2010 Theme: "Imagine a world where technology helps solve the toughest problems".

other information are here: Link

can any body help me to decide topic for software??

Thank You! :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The Imagine Cup encourages young people to apply their imagination, their passion and their creativity to technology innovations that can make a difference in the world – today.

I think the very basis of the contest is to come up with the idea yourself :)

Yes You are right. I have different ideas but i want best idea to win this competition. I have also discuss with my teacher he advised me to surf forum to find the best topic that's why i posted here.

i think your teacher may have meant it a little differently. When he said 'surf the forums' he probably meant you should see what kind of problems people are having, what kind of technical roadblocks you might face, or just to get inspiration. I'm not sure he meant that you should ask for an idea.

We can help you to pick a topic from the ones you have, but it really does go against the nature of the contest if we give you your idea. Besides, if i had a winning idea, i'd be developing it myself ;)

Give us some of the topics your considering and we can weigh in with recommendations or suggestions for you :)

Yes You are right. my teacher meant exactly what you say in your last post. I have so many different ideas and i am working on it but i cant share it here. I think you can understand better than me :)

Thank You so much! :)

No problem. I understand you not wanting to post your ideas, but without seeing them there isn't much more help we can offer.

Please mark the thread as solved if you feel your question was answered and feel free to come back with any specific problems you have when you start developing your project :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.