Hi,
I am interested in doing Phd in computer science. Can anyone help me in finding a suitable topic from the below mentioned options.

The OSI Network Model
Database normalization
Information technology
Computer Networking

waiting for early reply.

Thanks.

jephthah commented: this is a joke right? or some sort of phishing attempt? tell me, what's your angle. +12

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Why are all these "topic ideal" threads popping up now?! They use to isolated over in the CS section, now they're infiltrating the lounges.

build the best firewall for IPV6 addresses ? pattern matching based on IP address may not work

commented: you're just here posting your sig links -2

Hi,
I am interested in doing Phd in computer science. Can anyone help me in finding a suitable topic

waiting for early reply.

here's an early reply: get your PhD in post-hole digging.

i mean, jesus.

if you need an internet chat forum to tell you what your career research focus will be, you probably should go on and get out of academia now.

Why are all these "topic ideal" threads popping up now?! They use to isolated over in the CS section, now they're infiltrating the lounges.

Some a-hole started a thread outside the CS-forum about a 'final year topic'', and now all students who are too lazy and/or stupid to come up with something themselves, go to google and type: "final year topic". Now because the threads are no longer in quarantine in the CS-forum, but are spread over the rest of Daniweb, the herd of incompetent students is spreading like wildfire over Daniweb.

Now you might find I'm talking this a bit to heavy, but I'm just afraid that one of these uninspired students will soon be my colleague and I'll have to hold his/her hand yet again, because they never learned to think for themselves.

[bleeegh]

I'm going to have a smoke and calm down.

get your PhD in post-hole digging

Wow, is there such a thing? Sounds interesting.

This thread has been marked solved

aha. i guess he found what he was looking for?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.