hello can you help me how to use the code tags so that i can post all my code and not to be banned..
where i put my code inside this bracket or in the middle of this two bracket?
i have 3 points more to go..hoping for your positive responds..
If you click on the Go Advanced button you will come to a more advanced input box. On it there will be a (code) button. Click it and you will see that it creates this for you (without the spaces) ( code)( /code). Now, all you need to do is to paste your code between these two )( brackets and you will be fine... (on the other hand you can paste your code and then highlight it and then press the button)...
Edited by mike_2000_17: Fixed formatting
How can you not find information on CODE TAGS
1) in the Rules you were asked to read when you registered
2) in the text at the top of this forum
3) in the announcement at the top of this forum titled Please use BB Code and Inlinecode tags
4) any place CODE tags were used, even in responses to your posts
5) Even on the background of the box you actually typed your message in!
Edited by WaltP: n/a
I have an Epson receipt printer (Model number: TM-T88V), but I cannot use it. I do not have a POS (point of sale) software that will let me do what ...
I have a datatable in Winforms.
I am currently trying to find the max and min values for each of the columns for each row. My table layout is like ...
This code generates an ascii maze of up to size 30x30. If you try to generate a larger maze then you will likely run out of stack space. There is ...