hi fellas, here is my prob:

im using microsoft visual C++ 2010 Express edition, which is a trial one...i've been googling this tutorial since last 3 week. But no result i found. I hope somebody can help me.....for ur info, im a beginner in programming world...huhu any good advise...??:)

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

could you please explain exactly what you mean.

>>visual C++ 2010 Express edition, which is a trial one
No it isn't. Its free to use for as long as you want and you can use it for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. There's nothing trial about it, at least not in the sense that the trial period expires.

What exactuly to you mean "from one page to another page" ? Do you have a Forms application that contains a button? Your question is very ambiguous.

thank nathan...

Actually, i want to display Form 2 from Form 1 using button....i tried many code but nothing happened to my button. Here is my code that i put in Form 1:

private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {

pg1 ^page 1 = gcnew pg 1();
      page 1->Show(this);

}

thanks Ancient Dragon,

really? thank for your info, i didn't notice it but everytime i start dat program it'll keep remind me that 20 more days left...i think to used it maybe....it quite confusing me, but it ok...i still have time to use it...ok, regarding my question, actually i already made 2 Form which i named it Form 1 and Form 2....i put a button on Form 1, so when i click that button it'll display Form 2...but nothing happen when i run it.....i'll try a lot of source from Mr Google....

Here is my code that i put in Form 1:

private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object^ sender, System::EventArgs^ e) {

pg1 ^page 1 = gcnew pg 1();
page 1->Show(this);

}

>>page 1->Show(this);
Remove the parameter. Just this: page1->Show(); I created a Forms application that contained two forms and this worked for me

private: System::Void button4_Click(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {
    Form2^ f = gcnew Form2;
    f->Show();
         }
};

huhu thank 4 your attention Mr ancient dragon...
finally i made it...yee hauu....thank...thank...:)

thanks Ancient Dragon,

really? thank for your info, i didn't notice it but everytime i start dat program it'll keep remind me that 20 more days left...i think to

Sorry to bump your solved thread, but go to the help menu and the 6th option down is "Register Product". Do their little dance (ultraeasy if you already have hotmail or other M$ stuff) and that message will go away.

thanks 4 ur attention, jonsca....i'll do it later

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.