hello can you please help me how do i put checkbox in my ms access..or how to code this in my program hoping for your positive responds...thank you in advance

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hi Jemz,
After programming for long time I think you should not have problem with using Checkbox.
Thanks

Hi Jemz,
After programming for long time I think you should not have problem with using Checkbox.
Thanks

hello sir thank you for the reply...yes sir but i don't know or i don't have idea to put check box in ms access....checkbox that can be seen in the ms acess..can you help me sir...hoping for your positive responds...

By the way where you want to add your checkbox?, Access form or Access Table. Or do you mean to say your checkbox will be displayed on VB form and value will be passed to MS Access table?
Thankx

By the way where you want to add your checkbox?, Access form or Access Table. Or do you mean to say your checkbox will be displayed on VB form and value will be passed to MS Access table?
Thankx

hello sir thank you for the reply sir...yes sir checkbox will be display on vb form and Not only the value will be will passed to Ms Access table also the checkbox...sir i know how to use checkbox but i don't know how to be seen the checkbox in Ms Access table..example sir when you open the Ms Access and open the security table there will be check box for this 001 jem gim and the checkbox sir...please help me sir hoping for your positive responds..

See my attached help

Kinwang gave you the solution. The only thing to add is when you need the return value from Access -

If Rs!Admin = True Then
   Check1.Value = 1
      Else
   Check1.Value = 0
End if

See my attached help

hello sir thank you for the reply..i will try this sir i will write again if i have doubt..more power to you sir...

Kinwang gave you the solution. The only thing to add is when you need the return value from Access -

If Rs!Admin = True Then
   Check1.Value = 1
      Else
   Check1.Value = 0
End if

hello sir thank you for the reply ...i will write again if i have doubt...thank you again sir more power to you...

HI Jemz,
If your problem is solved please mark it as resolved.
Thankx

HI Jemz,
If your problem is solved please mark it as resolved.
Thankx

hello sir thank you for helping me now i know how to pass value in the MS ACCESS..it's just changing the access Yes/No...thank you also for the code example...more power to you..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.