Hi Guys

I've been for the last 8 months studying and creating a project and finished - at least as long as I could :) -

Now I have a BIG problem,I want to make the Executable "Package". for installation and ultimate test of what I've build

Is there someone who can help me on that, may be some step by step tutorial to compile and create a setup file for my project, if you can call it?

Hope hear from you soon
Cheers

PS:-Sorry my english I'm Angolan, I speak portuguese!!!!! :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Guys

I've been for the last 8 months studying and creating a project and finished - at least as long as I could :) -

Now I have a BIG problem,I want to make the Executable "Package". for installation and ultimate test of what I've build

Is there someone who can help me on that, may be some step by step tutorial to compile and create a setup file for my project, if you can call it?

Hope hear from you soon
Cheers

PS:-Sorry my english I'm Angolan, I speak portuguese!!!!! :)

if you want .exe package of you project then first go to build setup command and then click on add project command and then click on setup wizard command after that you may be able to build your own executable package.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.