kbradley 0 Newbie Poster

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to post this in the java forum but I was not sure where to post this so if you know of a better place in here, let me know. I already tried the computer and engineering forum and I figured Java people would know Matlab. I have a bunch of .m files that my company wrote and they want to incorporate it into a toolbox in Matlab. I am trying to find someone who has tried to create their own .html files for use in the Matlab help browser. I want to know if there is a way to get into the area where Matlab creates the "See Also" command and also a way to incorporate their search mechanism in the help browser in our toolbox. I have added our .html pages to the toolbox directory in the help browser and I have created by own "keyword:" command (similar to See Also) but I want to know how they are doing it to see if I can improve upon my methods. I know how to set up the toolbox according to their example and instructions but I want to know how they set up their help. Thanks Everyone!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.