The client has developed global trading, decision-support and risk management solutions for the world's premium investment banks since 1990. They have offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Tokyo.
Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Software Engineer will play a lead role in the design and development of real-time custom trading applications for capital markets using Java/J2EE technology. Candidates must have experience in delivering real-time mission critical service based Java applications and a good knowledge of J2EE and enterprise technology. Working as part of a team the Senior Software Engineer will be involved in all aspects of Software lifecycle from pre-sales & requirements capture through to deployment, support and maintenance. Candidates must be able to display strong Object Oriented design and analysis skills.
Experience, particularly front office, in investment banking and the capital markets domain will be weighted heavily in evaluating candidates. We are preferably looking for candidates familiar with Fixed Income, although familiarity with Credit Derivatives is also a plus. We will also consider candidates from a non-banking background provided that they have an equivalent strong technical background, with some real-time, high volume distributed systems experience.
The Senior Java Software Engineer will work closely with a geographically distributed group of engineers in San Francisco, New York, London, and Tokyo. The ideal candidate must be able to educate our clients on using our components and architecture effectively. We are looking for an individual with great communications and mentoring skills.
• Experienced Java developer, at least 4 years experience
• Strong experience with concurrency and multi-threaded programming
• Strong OO analysis and design skills
• Good understanding of and hand-on experience with J2EE
• Focus on test first; unit and functional testing to be part of the developer's culture
• Preferably with Capital markets domain knowledge & experience
• Java Swing programming experience
• Experience in IDE and Agile methodologies
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Other pluses: XML, JNI, JMS, Hibernate, JTA, JSP, JAAS, SQL, JDBC, UML
About RadixThink - radix - the point of origin or root. RadixThink operates at the origin of change. RadixThink provides comprehensive recruitment process outsourcing solutions to optimize the entire hiring cycle - from candidate sourcing, pre-qualification, to technical interviews and referral management.
0207 096 1592