Can anyone help with a coding an application to produce rosters for a school time table assigning teachers periods.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I would start with getting your requirements down on paper. Then using these, you need to identify your key classes (nouns), followed by the resposibilities (verbs) of each. Then put together some sample code, and post back here to get answers to more specific questions....

look into UML.

Hello,

Is the data information of school time table is saved in databased? If so, just use Data Export component to export data to Excel and set format.

If there is no specified information, you can create a new workbook and import data to it, then set format.

Please tell me more details about your requirements, such as which information(time, course, tearch name etc.) you have and what kind of format you want. And I will show you the coding next time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.