Hi Guys, I am currently working on a thesis that would involve a software that acts like an internet cafe software. This is how it's going to work: A student can swipe his Baccoded ID Card at the Server and he will be assigned to PC1. He can log out by swiping his ID card again. His log information would be stored in a database. I'm used to Visual Basic 6.0, but I have to code this on VB 2010. any ideas or modules that could help me out? thank you!

Antamedia Internet Cafe software provides full billing and income control, locks unused computers, generates detailed reports and statistics and supports password protected employee accounts. Process payments quickly and efficiently and improve your business with various reports and statistics. Full POS system, Skins, Smart Card support, customizable pricing system, security options, automated cafe operation by accepting Credit Card payments.

http://www.lajm-shqip.com/category/extra/teknologji-extra/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.