I want to download c++ (one with blue screen) Please give me some idea for how to download.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If you want a free modern IDE to write programs for any computer that was manufactured less than 20 years ago, then you can get CodeBlocks (light-weight and simple, use the download with TDM-GCC 4.8.1) or Visual Studio Express (heavier and more complicated IDE).

If you want to learn C++, then TurboC++ is a really terrible compiler to use because it is pre-standard (came out before the first C++ standard), meaning that you will learn a primitive pseudo-C++ dialect that is not standard, that's a really bad start.

Thanks for your replies. But I have already tried to download it from 'the crazy programmer' but it doesn't work. Actually, I'm and I want it for the school project.

You are required to use Turbo C++, then? Is this a policy of the professor, or of the institution?

Yes, we are supposed to use Turbo C++. Please give some links for that.
I have tried with malavida.com, thecrazyprogrammer, code with C, softpedia, softonic and many more....
Plese help!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.