So I ask a question, and I get a response, ok cool. I want to eleaborate on my question to be more clear. I cannot attach anything (files or pictures). I try to just enter my code and clarifications and when I hit "Submit" it refuses and says it can't determine if I'm human. Well I'm more human than the one who created this crappy web page. I guess I'll have to go elsewhere, to someplace that actually works.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There was a major rollout of the Daniweb code base recently so there will be some bumps as Dani irons out the bugs. Please be patient.

We rolled out a brand new code base just a couple of days ago and, due to many unforeseen challenges, it's going to remain rather buggy through the weekend. I really apologize, but I'm literally working on fumes right now.

We did have a bug earlier that was fixed yesterday afternoon regarding the Are you human error message. I noticed that you posted before the bug was fixed.

P.S. I'm human too :)

commented: And a real sweetheart ;-) +14
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.