HI ALL,

I am in big trouble, i wrote a code to conver a X25 packet to TCP/IP packet, but i dont know what is going on! i tried to debug the code and got the following statements, can any one help me in this problem ?

the errors i get are as follows ??

Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsock32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2_32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2help.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcrt4.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\phani\ORC\Adapter\Debug\Ex25.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\phani\ORC\Adapter\ecncb.dll', no matching symbolic information found.

Plz reply if you have any info regarding this matter !

Thanks in advance for any effort to go through this mail and helping me!

Cheers,
R.

Those are not errors, they are informational. It looks like output from VC++, where it prints those always always always at the top of the debug output, unless you have specifically installed a debugging version of windows dlls (and that is unusual to do so). The debugger is saying "Hey, your program referrs to this dll called <blah> and I loaded, but there's no debugging info so you can't set breakpoints in it."

Bottom line, ignore these, its what comes AFTER these that are interesting, and related to your program.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.