Hi all!

I am still wondering how to add data to excell file without erasing old data is it possible to do it in Visual Basic 6 ?

I know how to open excel file and write data i just want to keep the data and continue counting the clicks from for example if there is a cell that has 10 inside i want to continue from 10 when i close the program.

Any ideas ?

Best regards,

Wuchi

Hi all!

I am still wondering how to add data to excell file without erasing old data is it possible to do it in Visual Basic 6 ?

I know how to open excel file and write data i just want to keep the data and continue counting the clicks from for example if there is a cell that has 10 inside i want to continue from 10 when i close the program.

Any ideas ?

Best regards,

Wuchi

it's difficult to understand what you're looking for. Excel keeps the data you type in cells. It open a file and shows it in the "last state you let it". May you review your question ?

it's difficult to understand what you're looking for. Excel keeps the data you type in cells. It open a file and shows it in the "last state you let it". May you review your question ?

Yes i want to see last state and continue from there i don't want to erase the cell...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.