Under Windows XP-SP2 I can view videos (e.g. embedded in on-line newspaper content or via YouTube) perfectly with FireFox, but despite every attempt, so far NOT AT ALL with IE7(a blank space is displayed where video appears in IE display). I get no error message! What settings do I have to activate to get these videos to come up on IE7 as they do under FireFox? Many thanks for any help you can give me. I have IE7 set as default browser, but I have to keep going back to FireFox for video material, which is frustrating, as I do lots of Internet research on many different topics. Many thanks for any help you can give me.

I have even tried in Internet Options, security tab i have changed the custome levle of Internet zone.
Display Video and animation on a webpage that does not use external media player..

Please help me as soon as possible. m stuck here.
Thanks in advanced!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

do you have flash installed for internet explorer as firefox uses a seperate plugin to IE. Also use firefox. It is a faster browser!

do you have flash installed for internet explorer as firefox uses a seperate plugin to IE. Also use firefox. It is a faster browser!

Thanks for your answer actually i have done this only before your mail and i got it.

Really Thanks for your Solution...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.