Hi - I am unable to log into hotmail since I have installed a new Netgear w614 wireless router. All other web pages work just fine but when I go www.hotmail.com and enter my username and password the browser tries to go to the mail inbox but instead it give me the following error "The page cannot be displayed".
I have been researching the problem and I have tried the following without any luck:
1. Disconnected the Router from the chain and connected my PC (win XP) directly to the ADSL modem and still no hotmail.
2. With the wireless router disconnected I tried to access hotmail using Mozilla on the XP PC but still no success
3. I brought the router back in the chain and made sure the MTU sizes on the Wireless router, ADSL modem and XP PC are all 1500.
4. I have done the ping test to hotmail with size 1472 and I get replies without fragmenting the packets so I know that 1472 + 28 = 1500 is an acceptable MTU size.
5. I have tried to access hotmail through Microsoft outlook with no success
Now I am out of ideas and really praying that one of you will know how to resolve this situation. Can anyone help please?