Hi
i am having listbox,i want to open a new window after doubleclick of particular item in listbox in asp.net

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi,
I may 've a solution for you. You can check it out.

You need to work on ItemDatabound event, in that add attribute onDoubleClick to each of liste items & call some javascript function to open a pop up.

Wish this help you....

Hi
after double click of listitem in listbox a popwindow will open.i am able to get this using below code but when i clicked on another listitem.i am not able to get a popupwindow.after closing the previous one,able to get current selection.

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
function display()
{
debugger;
var list=window.document .getElementById ("ListBox1");
var text=list.options[list.options.selectedIndex].text;
var text1=list.options[list.options.selectedIndex].text;
if(text==text1)

window.open("addform.aspx","mypage","scrollbar=no,height=500,width=300,resize=0,menubar=0,location=0");
}
//page_load
ListBox1.Attributes.Add("ondblclick", "javascript:display();");

Threads joined.
sudhakary_rao please do not multipost for same problem, continue with original post just give updated details of the problem

Threads joined.
sudhakary_rao please do not multipost for same problem, continue with original post just give updated details of the problem

Sorry and i got the solution

Please mark your thread as solved and post the solution so that others may benefit from it. :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.