I am doing an event calendar in php.In that calendar the events for a particular day will be displayed.If the event is a single day event it is possible to display the event curresponding to that date.But in the case of multiple day event(from 3rd july to 10th july) i want to overlap the columns in the calendar from 3rd to 10th.

anybody have any idea???
please help me...
Thanks in advance...

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vicky_rawat

I am doing an event calendar in php.In that calendar the events for a particular day will be displayed.If the event is a single day event it is possible to display the event curresponding to that date.But in the case of multiple day event(from 3rd july to 10th july) i want to overlap the columns in the calendar from 3rd to 10th.

anybody have any idea???
please help me...
Thanks in advance...

Hi,

you can use colspan for this.

i tried it...but when i use that the three columns ie 3,4,5 are spanned and printed the date 3 only....i want to print the three dates and an overlapping within these three days and display the event

i tried it...but when i use that the three columns ie 3,4,5 are spanned and printed the date 3 only....i want to print the three dates and an overlapping within these three days and display the event

Can you post your code

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.