I am doing an event calendar in php.In that calendar the events for a particular day will be displayed.If the event is a single day event it is possible to display the event curresponding to that date.But in the case of multiple day event(from 3rd july to 10th july) i want to overlap the columns in the calendar from 3rd to 10th.

anybody have any idea???
please help me...
Thanks in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I am doing an event calendar in php.In that calendar the events for a particular day will be displayed.If the event is a single day event it is possible to display the event curresponding to that date.But in the case of multiple day event(from 3rd july to 10th july) i want to overlap the columns in the calendar from 3rd to 10th.

anybody have any idea???
please help me...
Thanks in advance...

Hi,

you can use colspan for this.

i tried it...but when i use that the three columns ie 3,4,5 are spanned and printed the date 3 only....i want to print the three dates and an overlapping within these three days and display the event

i tried it...but when i use that the three columns ie 3,4,5 are spanned and printed the date 3 only....i want to print the three dates and an overlapping within these three days and display the event

Can you post your code

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.