If you want to run good forum, buy vBulletin! By the way, what you think about iconboard forum?

fuck fuck fuc:twisted: k a duck, screw a ka:twisted: nga:twisted: roooo:twisted: oooo!:twisted: !!!:twisted: fingerban:mrgreen: g :mrgreen: an:!: orangut:eek: ang! its a:eek: n orgie at ;) the zoo!!!;) !;) ;) ;) :idea: :?: :p

What about other Web 2.0 services, are they hackable? I use CollegeBrain.net to manage my courses online (free service). Are they safe enough? Does SSL really guarantee safety? This is an old post, I know, but maybe someone out there will read this and write a blog. In particular I'm interested in a critique of web 2.0 services like CollegeBrain.net vs other web 1.0 LMS providers like Moodle, Sakai, and Blackboard (yuck!).

I found CollegeBrain.net here, and it seems very promising so far: http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/site-of-the-week/site/?i=53553;_hbguid=c1a1fc5d-258d-486a-a765-f7950b754d2c&d=site-of-the-week

I just installed phpbb3 its cool. I think for getting started like Dani did we can go with phpbb.

I just installed phpbb3 its cool. I think for getting started like Dani did we can go with phpbb.

PHPBB forums gets spammed to death , also someone can execute arbitary script from your web site using PHPBB bugs.

PHPBB forums gets spammed to death , also someone can execute arbitary script from your web site using PHPBB bugs.

I think phpbb3 is good one. and good for getting started at least

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.