Hi all,

I am currently developing a recurring payment gateway for a website using Website Payment Pro using ASP.NET ~ VB. i was thinking if im on the right track because this is my first time to do this PayPal integration. :S

Please can anyone give me some advice where to start or what to do next? im feeling ready but a bit loss. i have a plans but im not sure yet if those will works. im a PHP programmer before, and has a background in VB6, so im pretty confident i can handle ASP.NET with a crash course :twisted: oh well.

currently i am translating the sample C# code to VB that was provided by paypal. after im done with that, i didn't know (just yet) what module should i use for a recurring payment.

hi!

thanks for the heads up. i'll read your blog asap. but i forgot to mention the requirement is direct payment. because the client wanted it to process the payment in our website and paypal will do the background.

IPN is just a second option. but if my client would change his mind. much better cuz IPN is simplier ^__^...thanks a lot..i'll post here, PM you if i have any question. your project really look like mine!

Hi
I Have been implemented the recurring payment using paypal in asp.net,but i have one problem with this,the problem is i sent a querystring parameter "status" with the return url but it is not getting back when user back to his site.please help me to resolve this issue.
Thanks

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.