Hello there fellow users, I have been entrusted with the task of designing and implementing a financial system for a charity foundation where I live.

The charity foundation requires its work (addition and retrieval of records, for example) to be done online, using a web app. The app connects to a database server for storage and the charity's numerous branches connect to the central database center.

So what I would like to ask for is guidelines and suggestions on what technologies to use to accomplish this task:
- A suitable, well-supported and secure programming language or framework for the web app. (ASP.net or JSP for example)
- A suitable and secure database system (MySQL for example) that supports Arabic records.
- Methods, guidelines to implement critical security measures.

Although we have worked on similar projects before, the level of security and accuracy wasn't as critical as for a project such as this; that is why I'm asking for guidelines from the experts here.

This post may not be as detailed as it should, but I'm happy to listen carefully to any suggestion or guideline.

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Wow, did you just spam me in my question thread?

You didn't even answer the question!

Wow, did you just spam me in my question thread?

You didn't even answer the question!

:) Thanks for notifying. Appropriate action has been taken.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.