Hi All,

I want to use some collabartive white board for my project in which users can chat and at the time 3-4 pople works on the same board etc.

I want open source white baord for that purpous so that I can modify code according to me .

If any can tell me which one is better to use.

Silverlight whiteboard or flash white board .Please detail me with reasons which technology is better for this purpous.

It will be of great help if any one can provide link to open source collabarative whiteboards.

Thanks

Nitish

Hi All,

I want to use some collabartive white board for my project in which users can chat and at the time 3-4 pople works on the same board etc.

I want open source white baord for that purpous so that I can modify code according to me .

If any can tell me which one is better to use.

Silverlight whiteboard or flash white board .Please detail me with reasons which technology is better for this purpous.

It will be of great help if any one can provide link to open source collabarative whiteboards.

Thanks

Nitish

Hi nitish
did you get what you wanted?
I'm working on a similar topic and need help to create a Multiuser Chat + an Interactive whiteboard. My frontEnd is Asp.net and will use AJAX, etc.
Also, I want to know should I be using Flash or Silverlight for the purpose, Whichever is faster and better. and I too need help in the same thing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.