What is the best, or where can I find the best link/affiliate scripts? I had no luck as sourceforge and found a few at hostscipts... But I want to know, in your opinion, what are the best affiliate scripts?

Now, pertaining to my search, I am looking for 2 scripts.

1) A script will allow me to make categories that users can submit button banners too. Such a script would idealy have a category header (art, electronics, etc...) and display 3 buttons per row with a text link under the button. (require email validation)

2) An affiliates script that acts like a toplist with reciprocal links that I can add to my sidebar. (admin must preview account first)

Both scripts must allow me to set the max dimensions for a button (88x31)

Any ideas?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Your script sounds a bit too specific to find one floating around on the internet that meets your requirement.

I am an experienced PHP, Coldfusion, and ASP programmer that would like to create this application for you. Please provide me more information at lkartaltepe@hotmail.com

-ProFreelance

What about Autorank Pro?

have you looked at wsnlinks

it probably doesn't do what you want out-of-the-box but is highly configurable

have you looked at wsnlinks

it probably doesn't do what you want out-of-the-box but is highly configurable

that's almost exactly what I want!
I guess you use it, so I hope you don't mind me asking, but can it be configured to show the actual links instead of sub-folders?

I use mod_rewrite and I've removed the redirect for the links, they're now pure links but the version I have is very old so I'm probably way out of date

Sarah

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.