i am using IECAPT.exe for exporting the web page.IECAPT.exe exports it in image format
I m getting some problems related to IECAPT.exe.It is working perfectly on all operating system.
But when i deploy my ASP.NET application to windows Server 2003 then it is calling IECAPT.exe but exporting blank image with blackborder (frame).
Please help... I know this is rights relatedissue.
But i am not able to rectify it.Even On same server(2003) in debug mode it is working perfectly but not working in IIS.here is the code for using IECAPT.exe for exporting

private void Export()
{
string param;
param = "";

string url ;

if (Request.Params["weburl"] != null)
{
url = Request.Params["weburl"];
}

Guid path = System.Guid.NewGuid();

string savepath = String.Format(Server.MapPath(".") + "\\{0}.png", path);

System.Diagnostics.Process process = new System.Diagnostics.Process();

process.StartInfo.ErrorDialog = true;

process.StartInfo.FileName = Server.MapPath("bin/IECAPT.exe");

process.StartInfo.Arguments = String.Format("\"{0}\" \"{1}\" --delay=10000", url, savepath);

process.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false ;
process.Start();
process.WaitForExit();

process.Close();

/// String strTmp = Server.MapPath("IECapt.exe") + " --url=" + url + " --out=" + savepath ;
// Interaction.Shell(strTmp, AppWinStyle.MinimizedFocus, true, 30000);

// Shell(strTmp, AppWinStyle.MaximizedFocus)

process.Dispose();

}

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

welcome to the world of windows server security.

My best bet would be to allow permissions on the folder of your whole web application to the application.

the chances of this working is scarce. but i dont see any other way.

i have already given all permissions to whole folder then also it is not working

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.