then it will message me like : "HelloWord"
it remove space.

so how can i manage.
help me

thanks in advance.

jack

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

hi this hemalatha . i trying to create sms in my project . can u plz help for that .

thanks&regards..
hemalatha.M

When you say you have, does it mean you own or you developed?

Hello

I develop code for SMS in ASP.net.

In that, I need code for New line.

hemu12@ : give me your ID.

thanks

When you say you have, does it mean you own or you developed?

i creating my own project , plz can u help me

thanks& regards...
hemalatha.M

Hello hemu12,

How can i help you?

Jack

Hello hemu12,

How can i help you?

Jack

in previous post u told u created sms application , so can u able to tell me how u create application if possible send me source code

hemalatha

Ya i can send you code.

Send me your ID.

Jack

@hemu12: This is not a code-on-demand service. Please be aware of our forum rules about showing some effort:
Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from assignments.

Also, do not hijack others' threads with your questions. Start a new thread of your own and state your questions clearly.

@hemu12: This is not a code-on-demand service. Please be aware of our forum rules about showing some effort:
Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from assignments.

Also, do not hijack others' threads with your questions. Start a new thread of your own and state your questions clearly.

Sorry for break rules.

I have no idea all about this..

Sorry for that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.