I am talking about Social engine 4(SE4) (http://www.socialengine.net/) which is written in Zend.

I can go up to the IndexAction of IndexConroller in Core Module. But then I am at a loss. Which models are used there to build the homepage? I think when I can learn about the models used there I can understand which css files and layout(s) are used and in what way.

Anyone there?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You might get lucky and find someone here who has used it but chances are that you will get an answer quicker by going through the documentation on the Social Engine website or by contacting their Support people.

I went through there documentation.. i find no solution on my own... no such help is offerred from there side..

You might get lucky and find someone here who has used it but chances are that you will get an answer quicker by going through the documentation on the Social Engine website or by contacting their Support people.

if you just want to use the system, you should be able to do that through the Admin Panel or by using the SDK. If you are trying to figure out how to change the internals of the system, then you need to find a forum where people discuss that sort of stuff. There aren't any forums listed on the Social Engine website but if you do a search there are some forums listed that might be useful.

I tried a few forums i.e. socialengineforum.com but did not get the answer. That is why I am here.

I want to make change in the internals.

Anyone there for help?

if you just want to use the system, you should be able to do that through the Admin Panel or by using the SDK. If you are trying to figure out how to change the internals of the system, then you need to find a forum where people discuss that sort of stuff. There aren't any forums listed on the Social Engine website but if you do a search there are some forums listed that might be useful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.