My dear friends,
I'm stuck in the middle of my project because I'm unable to figure out how this problem could be resolved.
I have to implement a time constraint ( admin supplied ), MCQ type of quiz with a fixed structure of only 4 options which is to be extracted from the specific MySQL db table. Now the catch is
1. There would be only 1 question displayed at a time.
2. The Candidate taking the test would have 4 options i.e. to skip to the next question, or to answer this question or to go back to un answered question or to end the exam.
3. If any radio button is clicked once then that would get locked and would be counted as answered.
4. If the candidate presses the End Exam button or if the specified ( admin supplied ) time is over then a score of his present marks is stored with his username and test_id to a separate db table.
5. Each right answer gives 4 marks, unanswered gives 0 and wrong answer gives -1 marks.
It's quiet complex in my present knowledge so I hope you guys can sort something out, please help me to get this kind of script from some where or enligten the path so that I can do it by your help.