I have recently been given the opportunity to manage websites for both the organization I have worked at for the past 13 years as the network admin and the newly acquired organization we share the building with. It is understood that I do not have experience with asp.net which both orgs websites are create din. So I have been told to find the training that I need. The problem is that everything I find is seemingly just interested in certification prep which I am not interested in. Can anyone recommend how to find reputable training that can actually help prepare me to administer two websites and hopefully with a little experience develop for those sites as well?

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by scottdg

You could try http://www.learnable.com - they do online courses including in asp.net. Just search at the site.

Thanks, I will take a look. But I was really looking for something in a classroom environment. I have a feeling though that most of what I am going to find is a boot camp type of training environment. I am all for online learning. I am just afraid that my responsibilities at work will get in the way of me being able to dedicate time to it.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.