hello experts

I have one problem that when i create a store procedure with two sqlquerysuch as(1,2 query)
and after some days (2 days),i create 3rd query on that same produre name.then my 3rd query not work on aspx page.But when i make another procedure with same 3rd query it worked on same aspx page.

plz help me and tell me the reason of it.

thanks

deepak

and my error is below

The data reader is incompatible with the specified 'INVOICEModel.data_view_complex_Result'. A member of the type, 'gender', does not have a corresponding column in the data reader with the same name.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.EntityCommandExecutionException: The data reader is incompatible with the specified 'INVOICEModel.data_view_complex_Result'. A member of the type, 'gender', does not have a corresponding column in the data reader with the same name.

Source Error:

Line 975: }
Line 976:
Line 977: return base.ExecuteFunction<data_view_complex_Result>("data_view_complex", usernameParameter, invoice_noParameter, ccParameter);
Line 978: }
Line 979:

Source File: c:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\dealer_invoice\App_Code\Model.Designer.cs Line: 977

Stack Trace:

[EntityCommandExecutionException: The data reader is incompatible with the specified 'INVOICEModel.data_view_complex_Result'. A member of the type, 'gender', does not have a corresponding column in the data reader with the same name.]
System.Data.Query.InternalTrees.ColumnMapFactory.GetMemberOrdinalFromReader(DbDataReader storeDataReader, EdmMember member, EdmType currentType, Dictionary`2 renameList) +2677116
System.Data.Query.InternalTrees.ColumnMapFactory.GetColumnMapsForType(DbDataReader storeDataReader, EdmType edmType, Dictionary`2 renameList) +172
System.Data.Query.InternalTrees.ColumnMapFactory.CreateColumnMapFromReaderAndType(DbDataReader storeDataReader, EdmType edmType, EntitySet entitySet, Dictionary`2 renameList) +24
System.Data.Query.InternalTrees.ColumnMapFactory.CreateFunctionImportStructuralTypeColumnMap(DbDataReader storeDataReader, FunctionImportMapping mapping, EntitySet entitySet, StructuralType baseStructuralType) +72
System.Data.EntityClient.FunctionColumnMapGenerator.System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommandDefinition.IColumnMapGenerator.CreateColumnMap(DbDataReader reader) +18
System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.CreateFunctionObjectResult(EntityCommand entityCommand, EntitySet entitySet, EdmType edmType, MergeOption mergeOption) +524
System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteFunction(String functionName, MergeOption mergeOption, ObjectParameter[] parameters) +218
System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteFunction(String functionName, ObjectParameter[] parameters) +53
INVOICEModel.INVOICEEntities.data_view_complex(String username, String invoice_no, Nullable`1 cc) in c:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\dealer_invoice\App_Code\Model.Designer.cs:977
CustomerTicketDetail.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\dealer_invoice\CustomerTicketDetail.aspx.cs:15
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

where sp

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.