So, I see you need help... or maybe you just fancy a nice little read. Either way, this is here for a reason.
When you post code on DaniWeb, it can be frustrating waiting for a reply (trust me, I've been there!) — so... here are some tips that I recommend you follow in order to get a super fast response (well, as fast as we forumers go):
--- PLEASE SEE HERE: https://www.daniweb.com/web-development/php/threads/435023/read-this-before-posting-a-question BEFORE READING THIS
--- This might contain a few of the post above, but these are critical to you getting faster help.
- Correctly indent your code — It's not fun reading code that isn't indented correctly. Please make sure you have indented correctly.
- Tell us what your problem is — trust me, there's been a good few people who come here, post their code, put the title as "help me" — and then they don't state the problem.
- Tell us what the expected output is — as in, if you write
echo "Hello, World!";— it should say "Hello World"
- Tell us what the actual output is — basically, tell us what you see. Do you see an error? If so, what one?
- Tell us any tutoials you might have followed — we might be able to tell you if the tutorial was followed incorrectly or the tutorial is missing some information.
- Don't use text talk — we're somewhat formal here, although we're friendly, it's nice to make your information readable.
This post will possibly be updated in the near future (possibly as a reply). Feel free to suggest any pointers.