Hello all,

I am looking for a free vpn to view a laravel video tutorial in the forum. Any recommendation?

Which is not a trial version? Is there any? As long as it works.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Cyberghost comes in a free version.

I'm with rproffitt. Opera Developer version includes a free built-in VPN. Couldn't be easier, couldn't be cheaper. Great for Pirate Bay if you live in a repressive country like the UK.

Yep, for your specific purposes I'd just download the latest Opera browser and it's already built in, already working, nothing left to do...

I use free vpn as an extension to my Chrome browser, you can try this way too.

Hello i use TochVPN in google chrome

U can try to use croxyrpoxy com
It must help

Although, I would never trust a free VPN with my privacy. If you dig down a bit, you will find that these Free VPNs sell your data to third-party companies to spam your inbox with their offers and deals. Therefore, I'd rather pay a little upfront than to become a victim of these schemes. As far as a paid VPN is concerned, there is an award-winning VPN "Ivacy" which is offering a 7 day VPN trial just for 0.99usd. You should check it out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.