Hello,

Is there anybody that can answer to my questions on IPS MCS items?
I want to learn all its items settings for a forum.

And I want to know is there an easy and reailable way to transfer all
contents of a IPS froum into a joomla forum like as; Kunena or EeasyDicuss ?

Very Thanks,

This appears at first to be a question about Citrix MCS (Machine Creation Service.) For an overview I read https://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/reference-material/citrix-virtual-apps-and-desktops-machine-creation-service-deployment-on-oracle-cloud-infrastructure-bare-metal-instances-with-microsoft-hyper-v.pdf

I've had encounters with Citrix on and off over the years but only during the product selection process. The deployment is something else and nothing I felt I needed to get into as that would be IT work and I'm more into electronic design, embedded software and other things.

Your second question looks to be how to move content from one forum to another. That is one of those "how to move a database" questions which would require you to have access to the existing database then write some translator or map from the old to the new database.

However once in a while someone wants to rip content off from another site. I hope you didn't ask that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.