Is python used for web development?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

yes,and you can use different framework like django,web2py,cherryPy etc.. for web development.

Python is widely used for developing large scale web applications that are not possible to build and develop using other languages like . NET and PHP as Python is very much powerful in supporting many ultra features that is very easily executed with different frameworks like Django, Flask, web2py and many more. Python indeed is a favorite among application programmers as well as web developers (thanks to Django) owing to its strong emphasis on readability and efficiency. And the biggest advantage with the language is that it is quite easy to learn.

Yes, Python is an easy language as compared to other. You can do a lot of things just a few lines codes. So if you are thinking modern web app in python then you are wrong!

There are so many frameworks available in the market with latest feature functionalities for web development. they are fast, secure, reliable and backed by so many developers.

Python is the flexible programming language with easy frameworks and accessible development cycles. Programmer who is interested in creating their own games with Python should use a Pygame framework. Although Python is mostly used for working with Big Data and Machine Learning tools, its application in game development is still a viable option. Below are the pros of this language: easy to learn, supports multiple platforms, allows scaling data and resources easily. In case you have another opinion, please share. Interesting to know.

1. Python is a general-purpose programming language. It just happens to be good for web development using frameworks like Django, web2py, and Flask.
  2. Python is also good for data science and machine learning, but one does not call Python a machine learning language.
  3. Python is also good for DevOps, but one does not call Python a DevOps language.
    I could go on but I think I’ve made my point.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.