What's up guys! My question is: Has any form or tool been created that allows data to be saved in an offline database if the customer's internet goes down? I will explain better, my application is Web, made in .Net, runs entirely on the Browser and at first, it will record everything in the online database, but what if the client connection drops? I would need this data to be recorded on the client's machine locally, so that when the connection comes back, all this information stored locally would be posted in the online database. Any idea?

Thank you.

That's something you would put into your code. Handle the loss of connection and if need be save the information locally to be uploaded later.

Maybe you think this is for the form or tool to do? Then code your form or tool to do this. There are a lot of non-programmers that try to create apps without coding. They either learn to code or ask the companies that create no code systems to add the features.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.