Hi every one! I real like programming, but I dont know which language to learn to become a best programer. I just need advise becouse there are many languages out there. Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Choice of language depends heavily on the area you want to develop in. What are your interests?

It's like asking "what's the best tool I need to learn to be a carpenter". It depends what you want to build. Different languages excel in different areas. As in most disciplines, there are fundamentals than need to be learned and these can be learned regardless of the language. However, some languages make it easier to learn these fundamentals. I suggest that for starters you look at Python. It is free, and relatively easy to get started, and there are a ton of free resources available. Just remember that you have to learn to crawl before you can walk or run.

commented: Have you met mostly new programmers that think they only have to learn one language? +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.