Hello There,
I am looking for MUI React-based admin template in the TypeScript version for my project. Can you guys suggest some React Admin templates that are comprehensive and easy to use?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There are dozens if not over a hundred of these out there. There's no way for me to pick one for you. However there are a lot of folk trying to "script" their way into running sites without putting in the time to learn about what they are using. Google your title question and there are reviews of top 10 or so such templates that you can read about. Try a few until you find what fits for you.

commented: Sure +0

As it shows solved, I would still like to give my suggestion here. Hope it is not against the community guidelines.

I am going to recommend the admin template that I used personally. Materio MUI React NextJS Admin Template. It is available in both TS & JavaScript versions. I recently used it in my project and the result is really amazing. The dashboard is really fast & has a fantastic design. Therefore, I will suggest it. In case you want to check the code structure, there is even the free version as well.

I hope you find my answer helpful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.