Title: Problem in session using php5

Good day,
I use php5+mySQL4+IIS5.x
Previuosly i use php4 and no error occur,
after i uninstall php4 and install php5,
error happen.
--------------------------------
error message:
24lmnsndeh7pkibp65mttcajo7PHP Warning: Module 'mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\DOCUME~1\CTY\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\upload\sess_24lmnsndeh7pkibp65mttcajo7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\cty\test.php on line 2 PHP Warning: Unknown: open(C:\DOCUME~1\CTY\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\upload\sess_24lmnsndeh7pkibp65mttcajo7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\DOCUME~1\CTY\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\upload) in Unknown on line 0
--------------------------------------
my code to test:
<?php
session_start();
print session_id();
?>
If i test my code in php4,is work well!but when i change to php5,it have error.
i check my php via phpinfo(); ,
i found something unnormal:
session.save_path---> C:\DOCUME~1\CTY\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\upload
What should i do?
How to setup php5+IIS5.x with the correct method?
What should i check after setup?
Hope u may provide me a good solution on y problem since i post my problem to many forums but no one able to solve.
TQ

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Looks like a problem with your php.ini file. The php.ini file from PHP4 is NOT compatible with PHP5.

If there is php.ini problem,what should i do?
How to edit it ?
I already uninstall php4.why the php.ini (php4)still available?

Please give me more guidelines.
TQ

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.