I found a few posts on this forum related to this, but I was not able to find anything directly related to my issue. I have a login page (default.aspx) that works great for 90% of our users (mostly Macs). The other 10% (mostly PCs) report that they enter their username and password, click 'Login' and the page simply refreshes and clears what they've input. It is supposed to log them in and take them directly to cl_account.aspx.
Here is the code that I think you will need, but if you need something else, just let me know:

{
                Boolean isLogin = new CurrentUser().ClientLogin(this.txtUserName.Value.Trim(), this.txtPassWord.Value.Trim());
                if(isLogin == false)
                    this.lblMsg.Text = "The password is invalid!";
                else
                    Response.Redirect("cl_account.aspx");
            }

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

Edited 3 Years Ago by pyTony: fixed formatting

Please Copy all your PAge_Load code to here.
it most possible is when you submit, it refresh the page before u redirect your user to cl_account.aspx.

I found a few posts on this forum related to this, but I was not able to find anything directly related to my issue. I have a login page (default.aspx) that works great for 90% of our users (mostly Macs). The other 10% (mostly PCs) report that they enter their username and password, click 'Login' and the page simply refreshes and clears what they've input. It is supposed to log them in and take them directly to cl_account.aspx.
Here is the code that I think you will need, but if you need something else, just let me know:

{
Boolean isLogin = new CurrentUser().ClientLogin(this.txtUserName.Value.Trim(), this.txtPassWord.Value.Trim());
if(isLogin == false)
this.lblMsg.Text = "The password is invalid!";
else
Response.Redirect("cl_account.aspx");
}

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

Do you need the code from the ASP.Net file or the C# file? (Sorry, I am not a programmer, but I have all the source files.)

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.