Where I have to put PHP files on Internet server.
Do I have to put them on personal server.

Please, do you know any free web hosting sites.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Where I have to put PHP files on Internet server.
Do I have to put them on personal server.

Please, do you know any free web hosting sites.

PHP files can go anywhere on a web server that is running the PHP Server Module. If the web server is not enabled to host PHP pages then they will not work. I found a list of free php web host here.

PHP files can go anywhere on a web server that is running the PHP Server Module. If the web server is not enabled to host PHP pages then they will not work. I found a list of free php web host here.

Nice list there :)

Although it's not complete, it's pretty good; but I strongly suggest simply paying a $3 / month or so fee for a paid host and you get much more than a free host :)

I strongly suggest simply paying a $3 / month or so fee for a paid host and you get much more than a free host :)

I completely agree, paid hosting is much more reliable than free. I wouldn't use free hosting. unless you had no starting capital at all.

if you are looking to host a small site, i would recommend check out www.mxhub.com . 1000MB space and 40Gb transfer at 7.95 per month. with a free domain name when paid annually. Their support had been excellent for us.

$7.95 seems to only be if you pay for the entire year.

Have you actually tried registering to those sites? I've found a lot of lists like that, and they usually tend to have hidden charges or some stupid catch that makes you cough up money. Some out them were outdated and no longer offer free service, but of course they only tell you that after you've registered.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.