Hello all, i hope someone here can shed some light for me. I have to do a final year project and needed an idea fast so i decided to try something involving semantic web.

now the problem is i am totally new to this concept, i am reading books and searching through google for information but thought it would also be a good idea to ask you guys :D

ok the idea is to build a toolkit which can help a site author to create a semantic tag for his/her site thus putting them further up in the hit list when a surfer is searching. the tag i think will be in XML and i havent really decided on the language of the front end of the toolkit but i prefer PHP if i can (unless someone has a suggestion)

my problem is i dont know where to start with this, in order to feel less scared at the prospect i need some direction, and possibly a friendly voice to say this is possible lol.

how do i create a semantic tag, how can i link it to a web site...anything??

off to read some books now. thanks guys any input is really appreciated.

10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by fatihpiristine

sounds like search engine...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.