Id love to have a Gmail account but i have a feeling that they are almost impossible to find at the moment! Maybe they'll release Gmail to the public soon??

the links have been used up, better luck next time!

lol yeah, people seem to be desperate for gmail

...I really don't see why, thought.

I mean, email *is* email, after all. Whether I'm someguy@gmail.com or someguy@emailserv.domain.co.uk , I'm still just someguy.

Maybe it's one of those "Me Too!" type of deals...

well I have it and although the interface does look a little bland the features are great, including a very acurate spam filter, a feature to archive e-mail and then be able to search for it later using googles state of the art search system and 1GB of mail space

I REALY NEED ! im desprit my sisters birthday is coming up and i want to give her 1 for a birthday present! please help me!!

I REALY NEED ! im desprit my sisters birthday is coming up and i want to give her 1 for a birthday present! please help me!!

kolodge1@yahoo.com

Wow, that was pretty fast. I don't see why anyone would want a webmail-only account anyway - POP3 is so much better. Then again, if someone gave me a gmail invite, I'd jump at the chance to have a free 1 GB of web accessible storage... :)

Member Avatar for

awesome, i found a free email service with 1 gig of storage at www.spymac.com

hmm that's interesting because a couple days ago I got 6 invites to give out and I just got another to give out yesterday...maybe they decided to start giving them out again

Yeah I just had the same thing happen to me, just got a whole bunch. I thought I would just chime in that I had just gotten some, but have no idea what exactly they're doing.

I'm interested in seeing the interface of this GMail thing. Can anyone post links to some screenshots?

Alcides.

yeah, here: http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/screen1.html and here: http://gmail.eldritchs.com/

Wow, that was pretty fast. I don't see why anyone would want a webmail-only account anyway - POP3 is so much better. Then again, if someone gave me a gmail invite, I'd jump at the chance to have a free 1 GB of web accessible storage... :)

there's actually some free programs out there that let you use your gmail account with pop3

I have one, who likes me the most? :)

oops I should have said, who ever likes me the most, send me an email at chipps@gmail.com...I won't be responding for a few days, i'm out of town! i'll hold a contest ;) hehe, details will be replied to in the email! Winner gets a gmail account!!! :)

I havent been getting any invites in weeks..oh well.

looks like they're not done giving out invites, I've been getting 6 to give out every day now :eek: :cool:

If anyone has anymore, PM me please.

thanks

commented: good those gmail accounts are awesome +1
Member Avatar for szukalski

Thanks for that.

I'll also say thanks. However, I'm not going to take one of the gmails. I have no need for gmail so I'm just going to leave them to the visitors :)

no problem guys and remember -- share, you're not the only one who wants gmail ;) :p

as i get more invites ill post more.

commented: You're Awesome. Thanks for the GMail account! : ) +1

hey you copied me :p lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.