For me i always love to wear jeans and t-shirts. What about your choice?

Salem commented: spam +0
nav33n commented: Spammer. +0

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

I never wear t-shirts. T-shirts suck IMO. Naked chests ftw!

Steel-toe, cargos, t-shirt, Leatherman, and a beard. You know, classic nerdage attire that will land you any tech job.

I never wear t-shirts. T-shirts suck IMO. Naked chests ftw!

So button-up shirts that are half open, neckchain, heavy cologne, greased back hair; is that your style? :icon_lol:

commented: :) +0

I don't know about you but I like to wear cloths.

I don't like jeans -- never had them on my body since adulthood (wore them on the farm when I was a kid). Also don't have any tattoos.

I don't know about you but I like to wear cloths.

You mean thongs??

You mean thongs??

No I mean cloths or cloves whichever is the right spelling. lol

I think you mean this

I guess we learn something new every day. So it is clothes that I wear so what do you wear?

I don't wear clothes, I go naked :)

I kind of like to wear custom t-shirts.

commented: =) +0

I would wear custom t-shirts too, if only I knew where to find some. :(

commented: Y'know that the sig-link spammer OP is cursing you right now ;) +0
commented: Haha :D +0

I would wear custom t-shirts too, if only I knew where to find some. :(

Why not make them at home. They're easy to make.

I wear t-shirts called 'crack-spackle' - they are 3 inches longer than normal t-shirts so there is no 'plumber's crack'.

I like to wear jeans and a polo or dress shirt depending on if I am going to work that day.

So we are talking about the type of clothes - yes clothes not cloths then I guess mine would be anything that fits and doesn't have pictures. My favorite is a black shirt with thing dotted white lines on it along with grey shorts. (Not short shorts but just shorts.)

I work as cashier at WalMart and something I sell quite often is dirty jeans with the knees ripped out or holes in other places. Strange that some one would spend good $$$ for dirty torn jeans :) :)

I think what is even more strange is that Walmart sells dirty jeans with holes. That is why I avoid places like Walmart when I need to shop for something.

I think what is even more strange is that Walmart sells dirty jeans with holes. That is why I avoid places like Walmart when I need to shop for something.

WalMart is not the only store to do that. Dirty jeans with holes are very popular in USA, and stupid people pay lots of money for them :)

[/WalMart is not the only store to do that. Dirty jeans with holes are very popular in USA, and stupid people pay lots of money for them.

Yeah, not only is that sad, but true. It also seems to be a fashion trend.

i really love jeans...i cant do without them....i would wear jeans everyday of the weak if it was possible..
lol...nt the same pair tho..

jeans and t-shirt.

A fine coat, made from the skin from the fingers of 1000 spammers.

As well as being a somewhat rare commodity, the beneficial side effect is that 100 of them can no longer type :icon_twisted:

commented: Haha, you're stuck on spammer hate! +0

like jeans and jackets. But, as my girfriend said - there is no more sexual then suite! :)

^ Wtf ?

I like to wear basketball shorts and t shirts. So comfy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.