[img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2500/image0014rn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6287/image0027na.gif[/img]

Oops! you are late, come tomorrow again....

HEHEHE ;D

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

hmm, late indeed. And next time go outside the basement when taking sunset shots, that concrete wall isn't photogenic :)

Oh crikeys! Nice picture jwenting!

Any chance of you uploading a suitable sized version of that somewhere you could link it, so that people could use it as a wallpaper?

I just now saw who took that picture!(I'm a bit slow sometimes) Did you by any chance take that while you were in spain?

I like space pictures myself, but I guess you would need a telescope to take pictures of that.

I'll see what I can do Catweazle, took it a few years ago so will have to look in my older CDs of scans to find it.

SC, I took that just a few kilometers from where I live on a freezing february afternoon while testing my new camera and lens.

I'm guessing you took the picture in your avatar?

Man youre so funnay

funnay

Hmmm. Haven't heard of that characteristic yet.

lol.. consider it like this, its another way to say funnee

I know, I was just messing with you.

I'm guessing you took the picture in your avatar?

Yes, duck sticking its head out of tall grass.

I'll see what I can do Catweazle, took it a few years ago so will have to look in my older CDs of scans to find it.

SC, I took that just a few kilometers from where I live on a freezing february afternoon while testing my new camera and lens.

Wish I lived where you lived, within a few kilometers from my house is more suburbia and Motorways. The only good thing is the finest medievil castle in England is on my doorstep, but it isn't cheap to enter.

I usually go Lake District or Wales, Scotland to take decent pictures. I have to say though I looked at your collection, and they're way better than anything I could muster.

Wonderfull sunset pics :)

lol thats real funny

Very nice :)

guys check out the album cover of "Dusk and summer" by Dashboard Confessional.Its got a nice sunset picture

Thanks so much for sharing the post.

SNIP

I am not able to find any sunset picture. There is only a funny pic behind your link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.